|Medical school holds Oct. 6 open house|
Everyone is invited to the School of Medicine and Health Sciences for a community open house Friday, Oct. 6 on the UND campus in Grand Forks.
The free event for the entire family will take place from 2-4:30 p.m. Activities include:
• Have your posture and balance screened by students and faculty of the physical therapy department.
• Take a guided tour of the school
• Explore exhibits and displays on departments and programs within the UND medical school.
• Tour the Harley E. French Library of the Health Sciences, featuring the History of Medicine Reading Room with the Barger book collection and Harley E. French memorabilia and demonstrations of resources available to the public
• Snack on free popcorn and apples.
-- Amanda Scurry, public information specialist, UND SMHS, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701-777-0871