|University Senate lists agenda for Oct. 5 meeting|
The University Senate will meet Thursday, Oct. 5, at 4:05 p.m. in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
2) Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes
3) Question period
4) Annual Report of the Senate Committee on Committees, Claudia Routon, Chair, Senate Committee on Committees
5) Annual Report of the Senate Continuing Education, Distance Education & Outreach Committee, Paul Kucera, Chair, Senate Continuing Education, Distance Education & Outreach Committee
6) Annual Report of the Senate Faculty Instructional Development Committee, Jeffrey Weatherly, Chair, Senate Faculty Instructional Development Committee
7) Annual Report of the Senate University Assessment Committee, Renee Mabey, Chair, Senate University Assessment Committee
8) Curriculum Committee report, David Relling, Chair, Senate Curriculum Committee
9) Institutional Statement on Diversity and Pluralism, Jan Moen, UND Diversity Advisory Committee
10) Proposed changes to the repeat policy, Tom Rand, Chair, Academic Policies Committee
11) Senate Scholarly Activities Committee Project Funding, Bishu Bandyopadhyay, Chair, Senate Scholarly Activities Committee
Suzanne Anderson, Secretary, University Senate.
-- Lori Hofland, Administrative Assistant, Registrars Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-3892