|Nominations for faculty awards accepted through Nov. 17|
The Outstanding Faculty Awards Committee is now accepting nominations for the following individual and departmental awards:
* Outstanding undergraduate teaching (individual)
* Outstanding graduate/professional teaching (individual)
* Excellence in teaching, research/creative activity and
service - the "Faculty Scholar Award" (individual)
* Outstanding faculty development and service (individual)
* Departmental excellence in teaching (department)
* Departmental excellence in service (department)
Deadline for nominations is Nov. 17. To nominate online visit: www.und.edu/awards. Paper nomination forms are also available at various locations around campus. Criteria for all six awards are listed on the web site and the nomination forms.
Additional nomination forms are available from the instructional development, 12A Merrifield (call Jana Hollands at 777-4998).
-- Libby Rankin, Director, Office of Instructional Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-4233