|Homecoming events listed|
Telesis and the Alumni Association present the following Homecoming events.
Tuesday, Oct. 3
* Blood Drive, Bleed Green, UND Armory, 1 to 8 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 4
* Telesis Homecoming information table, Memorial Union, Gamble Hall and Wilkerson Hall, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Blood Drive Bleed Green, UND Armory, 1 to 7 p.m.
* Ice Cream Social, Memorial Union, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Have a break in between classes? Stop by for some delicious ice cream served up by your very own King and Queen candidates.
* King and Queen Voting, Memorial Union, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Don’t miss your chance to vote for your favorite King and Queen candidate. When voting you must present your student ID.
* Flag Football Tournament, lawn east of Merrifield Hall, 2 to 7 p.m. Grab a group of friends and make that team win the championship. Our first-ever flag football tournament, consisting of teams with five to seven people and a minimum of two women, will compete in 18-minute games for the gold. Be sure to register at the information tables and look for rules and regulations.
Thursday, Oct. 5
* King and Queen Voting, Memorial Union, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Blood Drive Bleed Green, UND Armory, 1 to 8 p.m.
* Sioux Search, Memorial Union Ballroom, 7 p.m. The most anticipated talent show is back for another exciting year! As an entertaining show, be ready to enter a skit and enjoy the talents of other fellow students. Prizes will be awarded to top finishers. Please drop off registration forms in the Telesis mailbox in the CISL office, Memorial Union by 4:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 29.
Friday, Oct. 6
King and Queen Voting, Memorial Union, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Family Carnival, Multi-purpose Gym, Hyslop Sports Center, 5 to 7 p.m. Round up all of the kids you know and bring them to this event for games, prizes, food, and fun. This is an enjoyable event for those who have young family members.
Saturday, Oct. 7
* 5k/10k Walk/Run. Start the day off on the right foot and join us for some outdoor fun at the Wellness Center. Registration begins at 7 a.m. and the race starts at 8 a.m. Prizes will be awarded to the top three finishers in each division. The registration fee is $15 and includes a free Homecoming T-shirt.
* Parade. A traditional and popular Homecoming event. All students are invited to participate or come and watch. Line up begins at 9 a.m. in the Chester Fritz Auditorium parking lot and the parade begins at 10:30 a.m. Please drop off registration and parade policy forms in the Telesis mailbox in the CISL office, Memorial Union, by noon Tuesday, Oct. 3. Find registration forms online at www.undalumni.org or with questions call (218)731-2633.
* UND Fighting Sioux vs. Mankato State Mavericks. Come cheer on your football team at the Alerus Center. Kickoff is at 1 p.m.
* Coronation Ceremony will take place during halftime.
UND Homecoming 2006 is sponsored by Avant Hair and Sink Care Studios and US Bank.