|Keep Going program set for Oct. 23-27|
Student Academic Services will hold the Keep Going program Monday through Friday, Oct. 23-27, at the Memorial Union Lecture Bowl. Keep Going is an information session on the advisement and registration process for freshmen, current and transfer students who need assistance registering for the spring semester.
Topics covered during each session will include: navigating Campus Connection, understanding the general education requirements, exploring the UND academic catalog, and identifying roles of the advisor and student.
The schedule follows:
* Monday, Oct. 23, 2 to 2:50 p.m.
* Tuesday, Oct. 24, 10 to 10:50 a.m., noon to 12:50 p.m., or 2 to 2:50 p.m.
* Wednesday, Oct. 25, 10 to 10:50 a.m. or 3 to 3:50 p.m.
* Thursday, Oct. 26, 9 to 9:50 a.m. or 2 to 2:50 p.m.
* Friday, Oct. 27, 10 to 10:50 a.m.
If you would like more details about the program, please call 777-2117.
-- Heather Martin, Academic Advisor, Student Academic Services, email@example.com, 777-2117