|Wellness Center schedules Wednesday classes|
Wellness Wednesdays will be presented from 12:15 to 12:45 p.m. in the Wellness Center classroom.
* Oct. 4, Occupational Wellness: Bev Johnson, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, will present "Office Ergonomics."
* Nov. 1, Spiritual Wellness: Kathy Fick, Christus Rex campus minister, will speak on "Meditation."
* Dec. 6, Financial Wellness: Marney Kresel, UND Credit Union manager, will present “Understanding Your Credit Score.”
* Jan. 3, Intellectual Wellness: Jim Whitehead, Physical Education and Exercise Science, will talk on “Health Quackery.”
* Feb. 7, Physical Wellness: Wellness Center staff will present “Get Healthy, Stay Healthy.”
* March 7, Emotional Wellness: University Counseling Center will speak on “Handling Stress.”
* April 4, Environmental Wellness: Bob Seabloom (Professor Emeritus of Biology) and David Lambeth (Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) will speak on "Bird Watching."
* May 2, Social Wellness: “How to Just Have Fun!” will be presented by the Wellness Center Rec Sports Department. Lunch will be provided for this last session.
Register through the U2 program at 777-2128.