|Night Life @ UND lists events for this weekend|
Night Life @ UND provides free late-night entertainment for UND students every Friday and Saturday night (not including holidays). Our theme this weekend is Spring Break. We’re giving away airline gift certificates, having a Spring Break Family Feud-style gameshow and a music video DJ dance party. See poster at www3.und.edu/org/nightlife.
Please inform students about the following events, which will be hosted by Night Life @ UND March 6 and 7:
Wellness Center – March 6 (all events are from 9 to 11 p.m. unless otherwise noted)
- “Relax to the Max” with Nursing students – Relaxation with guided imagery, progressive muscle relaxation, yoga, tea and fruit kabobs, massage therapy – 9 to 11 p.m.
- Open Rockwall
- Open Gym
- Open Fitness equipment
- Cycling Class — 9 p.m. beginners, 10 p.m. intermediates
Memorial Union – March 6 (all events are from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. unless otherwise noted)
- Spring Break GameShow with Adapt and Backspin – 11 p.m. at the Loading Dock. Prizes include airline travel gift certificates
- UPC Movie: Twilight Saga: New Moon – 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- Decorate your own canvas tote bag – Marketplace – 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Billiards Tournament – Register at 9 p.m., event at 9:30 p.m.
- Rockband with BackSpin and Studio One – 9:30 p.m.
- Ground Round Wings after the hockey game – 9:30 p.m.
- Perkins Muffins- 10:30 p.m.
Memorial Union Feb. 27 (all events are from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. unless otherwise noted)
- UPC Movie: Twilight Saga: New Moon – showing at 8 p.m. 10:30 p.m.
- Night Life Arcade & Open Board Games – 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Spring Break Hawaiian Party – music video dj, Hawaiian Leis, Hawaiian Pizza and more. Loading Dock - 9 p.m.
- Jewelry Making with Cindy Spencer and GF Design Club – 9 p.m. to midnight.
- Lifetime Sports open – 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
-- Nicki Green, Substance Abuse Prevention Assistant, Substance Abuse Prevention Office - University Counseling Center, email@example.com, 777-4165