|University Senate meeting is Feb. 4|
The University Senate will meet at 4:05 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 4, in Gamble Hall, Room 7.
2) Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes.
3) Question period.
4) Annual Report of the Senate Summer Sessions Committee, Diane Hadden, Chair.
5) Annual Report of the Senate Library Committee, Wilbur Stolt.
6) Curriculum Committee Report, Liz Tyree, Chair.
7) Proposed change to the Senate Essential Studies Committee membership, Mary Coleman, Chair.
8) Honorary Degrees Committee report and recommendations, Barbara Combs, Chair.
-- Lori Hofland, Adminstrative Assistant, Registrars Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-3892