|Annual reports due Oct. 16|
The University's Strategic Plan states that each unit within the University will prepare an annual report due by Oct. 16. The plan also states that “each unit describes its progress in carrying out the unit strategic plan and its progress in carrying out its responsibility for portions of the University’s plan. Units also describe their plans for the coming year.” (UND Strategic Plan)
The following information is being provided for assistance as you plan preparation of your FY2006 (July 2005-June 2006) annual report:
• Final due date for FY2006 web-annual reports is Monday, Oct. 16. However, earlier submittal dates may be established by your respective college, unit, and/or division.
• The required web-based report template for narrative reporting, instructions, and guidelines can be found at the annual report web site URL:
Password questions can be directed to the Office of Institutional Research at 777-4358.
The web site also provides information about strategic and annual reporting at UND, as well as the state level.
• Please note the change in the assessment area of the annual reports. The questions are similar to last year, however, the layout has changed.
• The text-editing feature allows formatted text (bold, bullets, color, etc.) and tables to be copied and pasted while retaining the format. Please note that when “pasting” text into this site, MSWord seems to work the best.
• An attempt has been made to limit the amount of redundancy; however redundancy is a necessary “evil.” It is very important that you use the web application template and instructions to guide your responses and provide complete information for each item.
• Core data can be accessed at the annual report web site and continues to be updated as information becomes available.
• Questions on annual reporting should be directed to:
Academic Affairs: Connie Gagelin, 777-2165
Finance and Operations: Jason Uhlir, 777-3444 or Sharlette Seelan, 777-2059
Student and Outreach Services: Lillian Elsinga or Terry Aubol, 777-2664
SMHS: Judith Bruce, 777-4271 or Madonna Hajicek, 777-2722
Research: Michelle Meyer, 777-6772
All others: Alice Brekke, 777-2506
-- Connie Gagelin, Administrative Officer, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-2165