|Consider the Alerus Center for your events|
On behalf of the Alerus Center and UND Professional Services Team (PST), part of the Division of Continuing Education, we invite you to consider Alerus Center's promotions and PST's services for UND events. The Alerus Center has partnered with PST and has created a seamless way of planning events. You work with a professional team which will help you with every step of planning your conference, meeting or convention.
The Alerus Center, the region's largest convention and meeting facility, offers:
· One stop shop - work with one sales professional on room sets, food and equipment
· 12 individual meeting rooms that work great for smaller break-outs
· 30,000 square feet ballroom with 22 feet of ceiling height, divisible into five smaller, contiguous ballrooms for a more intimate setting
·Full service kitchen with a full-time chef
· A 25 percent discount on room rent for all UND related events
UND's Professional Services Team is your premier conference and event planning service provider. We offer:
·Timeline and meeting management
· Budget development and financial services
· Presenter arrangements
· Continuing education application services
· Marketing, website and printing services
· Exhibitor and sponsor services
· On-line registration to include secure credit card payments
· On-site coordination
Alerus Center and UND Professional Services Team have partnered on the following events:
- Midwest Nursing Educator's Academy
- NDGIS Users Conference
The 2009 Midwest Nurse Educator's Academy was so successful that the 2010 event will again be held at the Alerus Center and be coordinated by the Professional Services Team. President Kelley and Steve Hyman, executive director of the Alerus Center, have met and discussed this partnership.
Please complete the following questions and return to email@example.com :
- Are you a member of a professional society or organization?
- If yes, what is the name of that organization?
- What types of related meetings/conventions do they have and typically where?
-- Gretchen Schatz, Assistant Director, UND PST, 777-2349.