|Museum Cafe announces new menu|
Grilled Chicken Ratatouille Provencale with Balsamic Sauce
- This ratatouille is inspired by the lush flavors of France.
- Salmon lox with brown sugar maple bacon, aioli sauce, lettuce and tomato.
Italian meatballs in a marinara sauce with mozzarella cheese on a toasted hero bun.
Asian Wild Rice Salad
- Wild rice with diced scallions, bean sprouts, and cranberries tossed in slightly sweet, slightly spicy rice vinaigrette on top of romaine lettuce and sprinkled with your choice of sunflower seeds or sliced almonds.
- Roasted pepper hummus with roasted zucchini, eggplant, assorted mushrooms, caramelized onions, and sliced tomatoes on a hearty bread.
- A Grecian delight with thins strips of beef and lamb, sweet onions and a taziki spread served on pita bread.
Soup: Greek Lemon Chicken
Ask server about dessert. Museum Café hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays, with lunch served from 11 to 2 p.m. Take-out available • UND billing accepted • 777-4195
-- Brian Lofthus, Assistant to the Director, North Dakota Museum of Art, email@example.com, 777-4195