|Museum Cafe announces menu|
Wild Rice Dessert Salad
- A delicious wild rice salad with crushed pineapples, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries seasoned with lemon and nutmeg served on a bed of baby greens and topped with whip cream.
- Baby spinach with sliced hard-boiled eggs and crumbled bacon with a light creamy dressing.
Sandwiches (Served with fruit and chips):
- Albacore tuna, provolone cheese on whole grain bread. Served open face.
Hot Turkey Sandwich
- Tender turkey breast topped with stuffing layered between two slices of whole grain bread smothered with turkey gravy. Served with a side of cranberry sauce.
BBQ Pork Sandwich
- Pulled pork BBQ sandwich served on a toasted onion roll.
Grape Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Baked lemon chicken breasts, celery, sweet red onion, and grapes mixed with a light mayonnaise dressing served on a croissant.
Aspargus & Mushroom Sandwich
- Fresh asparagus tips and portabella mushrooms topped with provolone on whole grain bread
Bagel & Lox
- A smoked salmon on a white bagel with a dill spread and sprouts.
Italian Meatball Soup
Ask server about dessert.
Museum Café hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays, with lunch served from 11 to 2 p.m. Take-out available • UND billing accepted • 777-4195
-- Brian Lofthus, Assistant to the Director, North Dakota Museum of Art, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-4195