|Annual reports due Oct. 15|
The following information is being provided for assistance as you plan preparation of your FY2009 (July 2008-June 2009) annual report:
• Final due date for FY2009 Web-Annual Reports is Wednesday, Oct. 15. However, earlier submittal dates may be established by your respective college, unit, and/or division.
• The required Web-based report template for narrative reporting, instructions, and guidelines can be found at the annual report web site URL:
Password questions can be directed to the Office of Institutional Research at 777-4358.
The web site also provides information about strategic and annual reporting at UND, as well as the state level.
• Please note the separate text boxes in Priority Action Area B to list publications and/or scholarships.
• The text-editing feature allows formatted text (bold, bullets, color, etc.) and tables to be copied and pasted while retaining the format. Please note that when “pasting” text into this site, MSWord seems to work the best.
• An attempt has been made to limit the amount of redundancy. However, cross references to avoid repetition are acceptable. Just a reminder that it is very important that you use the web application template and instructions to guide your responses and provide concise information for each item as appropriate.
• Core data can be accessed at the annual report web site and continues to be updated as information becomes available. It is not necessary to repeat core data in your annual report.
• Questions on annual reporting should be directed to:
Academic Affairs: Connie Gagelin 777-2165
Finance and Operations: Marisa Haggy 777-4392
Student and Outreach Services: Lillian Elsinga or Terry Aubol 777-2664
SMHS: Judy Solberg 777-2722
Research: Rosemary Thue 777-4915
All Other: Carol Drechsel 777-4358
-- Connie Gagelin, Administrative Officer, Provost and VPAA, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-2165