|Info sessions set for Blue Cross Blue Shield programs|
Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) recently sent a letter and new insurance cards to launch you into better health. These programs allow each benefited employee the ability to earn up to at total of $250 in incentives and prizes annually.
Please join us for one of the information sessions that will be held on the Grand Forks campus on July 15th. Attend from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. or noon to 1 p.m. at the Lecture Bowl in the Memorial Union to learn more about the programs (the 9 a.m. session will be repeated at noon). Representatives from BCBS, Work Well, Payroll and the UND Wellness Center will be there to answer questions.
Before you sign up, collect the following information for the health assessment:
· BCBSND number from your insurance card
· Use a tape measure to determine your waist size
· Measure your current weight
· Gather your Health Screening numbers - total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, blood glucose and blood pressure. (The most current numbers will give the best overview, but you can get started without the numbers, just know you likely will be stratified as higher risk in terms of health).
· Contact Kim Ruliffson, Coordinator of Work Well if you participated in a prior health screening for your numbers. Your EMPLID number will be needed for your results. Contact information for Kim Ruliffson is: 777-0210, email@example.com
· BCBS covers up to $200 for preventive screening, so you can go to your doctor for screenings (but you may want to check first on coverage and prices).
· Work Well is working on screening sessions to be announced by the end of the month.
Sign-up for the new Blue Cross Blue Shield Wellness Programs at: www.ndwellnesscenter.com (click the MyHealthCenter tab).You will need to complete an enrollment and health assessment (annually).