|Order summer and fall semester supplies at UND Bookstore|
Both Summer and Fall terms are approaching fast and we need your help to ensure we have all the supplies you will require or recommend to students for both Summer and Fall semesters.
This is in addition to all textbooks and other related reading items that you will want the Bookstore to source.
- Having your course and book information prior to buyback week allows us to pay students who choose to sell their books 50% of the book price.
- Recycle and reuse - the more books we buy at the end of this Spring semester, the more students save next term. Used books are 25% off the new book price!
We have many ways that you can submit this information to us.
1. You can send us your detail by fax at 777-3410 or intercampus it to Stop 9016.
2. You can call us and we take all the details over the phone at 777-3975.
3. Or, you can submit an Edoption.
*Edoptions are the simplest way to submit all your request for both textbooks and supplies. This can be done at www.und.bkstore.com - store assigned pass code is 1120.
4. Set up a time for us to come visit you or, simply stop in and visit us.
Thank you for your support.
-- Michelle Abernathey, UND Bookstore, 777-2103