|Gordon Henry, Larry Klundt, other graduates receive alumni achievement awards from departments|
You are invited to join us in celebrating the College of Education and Human Development Alumni Achievement Awards Banquet Friday, April 24, at the Hilton Garden Inn. The social is at 6 p.m., followed by the dinner at 6:45 p.m.
We will be honoring:
* Gordon Henry, ’66, M.Ed., ’70, Ed.D. - Counseling Psychology and Community Services
* Rick Wilson, ’72, B.S.Ed. - Physical Education, Exercise Science and Wellness (cccepting on Rick's behalf is his son, Barrett.)
* Jodi Maker, ’98, B.S.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
* Larry Klundt, ’71, M.Ed., ’80, Spec. Dip., ’94, Ed.D. - Educational Leadership
* Ronald Ferguson, ’01, M.A., ’04, Ph.D. - Educational Foundations and Research
Tickets are $15. Please RSVP to Jena by Friday, April 17.
To register or send a note of congratulations, call 777-0844 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send payment to Jena Pierce, 231 Centennial Drive, Stop 7189, Grand Forks, ND 58202-7189.
-- Jena Pierce, Director of Alumni Relations and Development, College of Education and Human Development, email@example.com, 701-777-0844