|Chester Fritz Library lists library course reserves information|
The Chester Fritz Library asks that faculty read the following information about using course reserves during the 2006-07 academic year.
• A course reserve request form should be submitted to the Chester Fritz Library staff at least one week before an assignment is announced to the students at the beginning of the semester.
• Materials are processed in the order in which they are received. Once the beginning-of-semester rush is completed, the time required to process reserve requests may lessen according to the volume of requests.
• Processing times may be longer for electronic reserves than for print due to publisher and copyright denials or prohibitive expenses.
• Reserve request forms must be submitted once each semester to place items on reserve.
• See Chester Fritz Library course reserves web site: http://www.library.und.edu/services/coursereserves.jsp
-- Wilbur Stolt, Director of Libraries, Chester Fritz Library, email@example.com, 777-2189