|UND to conduct telephone interviews for VPFO|
The University of North Dakota search committee charged with helping find a new vice president for finance and operations will conduct telephone interviews with five candidates March 23-24.
The candidates include:
* Laura J. Block, chief financial officer, University of North Dakota Foundation, Grand Forks;
* Alice C. Brekke, interim vice president for finance and operations, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks;
* V. Scott Cole, (former) deputy executive vice president for business and finance, Arizona State University, Tempe. Cole took early retirement from ASU in September 2008;
* Gregory J. Garber, assistant professor of finance and financial accounting, Concordia College, Moorhead, Minn.
* Ashok Roy, assistant vice president for finance/CFO, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Ga.
Robert Boyd, vice president for student and outreach services and chair of the search committee, said the committee will determine who among those interviewed will be invited to participate in campus visits.