|UND Concert Choir tours North Dakota|
The University of North Dakota Concert Choir, under the direction of Joshua Bronfman, is touring churches and high schools in North Dakota this month, culminating with a performance at the state Music Educators Association convention in Bismarck. Along the way the choir will provide educational outreach to local high schools as well as combining for some evening performances.
Tour dates and locations:
* March 18, 7:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, Minot; admission is free. They will perform with Minot High School Symphonic Choir under the direction of Dawn Freeman.
* March 19, 7 p.m., Dickinson High School, Dickinson; admission is free. They will perform with the Dickinson High School Concert Choir under the direction of Michael Stevenson.
* March 20, 8 p.m., St. James Basilica, Jamestown; admission is free.
* March 21, 7:30 p.m., McCabe United Methodist Church, Bismarck; admission is free. They will perform with the Bismarck High School Concert Choir under the direction of Michael Seil and the Century High School Concert Choir under the direction of Mary Pat Archuletta.
* March 22, 7:30 p.m., Bismarck Civic Center, Bismarck; admission is free.
• As part of the North Dakota Music Educators Association (ND-MEA) annual convention. -- Joshua Bronfman, director of choral activities and conductor of the UND Concert Choir, Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org or