|Note study skills help session dates|
The Student Success Center will hold Study Skills Help Sessions to answer many of the questions students have about studying. The sessions are informal and participants are invited to bring their lunch, relax, and join in the conversation. All sessions will take place in the Badlands Room, Memorial Union, from noon to 12:50 p.m. and are open to the entire campus community, with no reservation required. The sessions for January and February follow:
* Wednesday, Jan. 28, Time Management
* Tuesday, Feb. 3, Note Taking
* Thursday, Feb. 12, Reading a College Textbook
* Wednesday, Feb. 18, Studying for Tests
* Tuesday, Feb. 24, Taking Tests.
-- Shari Nelson, Assistant Director of Learning Services, Student Success Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-2117