|Receive cash for books at Barnes & Noble Bookstore|
Come into the Barnes & Noble Bookstore and receive cash for books. We will pay students 50 percent of the selling price:
* When ordered by your professors for next term
* When the bookstore is not overstocked
What can you do to increase the value of your books?
* Ask your professors if they have put their book order for the spring semester in at the UND Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
* Keep all components such as CDs with the textbook.
* Bring all your textbooks to the UND Barnes & Noble Bookstore; we will let you know their value and you can decide which books to sell or keep.
Selling your textbooks at the UND Barnes & Noble bookstore saves you money and keeps more used books on our campus.
Upcoming buyback dates are through Friday, Dec. 19, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.;
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
Remote buyback conducted by AITP student group at Gamble Hall is Dec. 15-18, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Dec. 19, 10 a.m. to noon. -- Barnes & Noble Bookstore at UND.