|International Education Week is Nov. 17-21; activities listed|
International Education Week (IEW), Nov. 17-21, is a joint initiative of the U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of State to celebrate the benefits of International Education and Exchange. The schedule of events are:
* Nov. 17, International Student Day - greet and thank the international students for being a part of UND
* Nov. 18, Global Visions Film Series: The Day my God Died, 7 p.m., Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
* Nov. 19, International dinner featuring Saudi Arabian cuisine; display in Wilkerson Dining Center
* Chinese Film Series, 6:30 p.m., International Centre featuring "Chungking Express," a film by the famous Hong Kong director, Wang Kar-wai.
* Nov. 20, Japan Night, 7 p.m., Loading Dock, Memorial Union
* Study Abroad Photo Contest in the display next to Stomping Grounds,
More information about IEW at the national and international levels is available at http://www.iew.state.gov.
-- Ray Lagasse, Director, International Programs, email@example.com, 701.777.2938