|University Senate meets Nov. 6; agenda listed|
The University Senate will meet at 4:05 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 6, in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes
3. Question period
4. Annual report of the Senate Essential Studies Committee, Ryan Zerr, past chair
5. Curriculum Committee report, Charles Robertson, chair
6. Proposed change regarding special examinations for credit, Colleen Berry, chair, Senate Academic Policies and Admissions Committee
7. Essential Element document, Tom Petros, Promotion and Tenure Committee
8. Transfer of financial aid to students, Tyrone Grandstrand, student body president
9. Essential Studies Capstone Course, Adam Kitzes, chair, Senate Essential Studies Committee.
-- Lori Hofland, Administrative Assistant, Registrars Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-3892