|Please note parking lot changes|
Because of the vast amount of construction occurring on campus there are several parking changes that are being implemented over the summer. The changes are necessary to facilitate the traffic changes created by the large construction projects and to improve parking lot utilization at various times of the day.
Chester Fritz Auditorium Lot:
* Blue “S” parking will be added in the center of the lot.
* “HW” spaces and permits will no longer be utilized. Both will change to the existing “H18” designation.
* Some of the “HJFS” spaces will be moved to the southern part of the lot closest to Campus Road. This will allow for better lot maintenance, snow removal, and parking availability for events at the Chester Fritz Auditorium.
Harvard Street (Tabula) Lot:
* The brown “G” general area will be moved to the smaller lot directly to the east.
* The Tabula area that was “G” will then be rezoned as blue “S” parking.
* Red “A” spaces have been increased by changing some of the green “HCC” to red “A”.
Barnes and Noble:
* Brown “G” spaces have been added on the north end of this parking area by converting some of the blue “S” spaces.
2006 Fee Schedule:
Student permits, $50/year; Faculty/staff permits, $58/year; meter rate, $ .50 for one-half hour, $ .25 for 15 minutes, $ .10 for six minutes, and $ .5 will be three minutes;
Visitor Pay lot, $1.50 for the first hour and $1 for each additional hour. Maximum fee = $5 per day. Free parking if stay is less than 30 minutes. Coupon books are $40 for 10 coupons.
Additional updates will be provided as changes are made. Please refer to the parking web site at www.parking.und.edu for current updates. Hard copies of a new parking “Quick Guide” are being printed along with updated maps. Both will be available soon.
Please contact the Parking Office at 777-3551 for questions. -- UND Parking Office.