|Conflict Resolution Center lists mediation training seminars|
Please join the UND Conflict Resolution Center for the following mediation training seminars in your area:
* Bismarck: 40-Hour Civil and Employment Mediation Seminar Sept. 22-26 at the State Capitol Building.
* Fargo: 40-hour Civil and Employment Mediation Nov. 3-7 at the Ramada.
* Grand Forks: 40-hour Civil or Family Mediation Seminar Jan. 5-9 in Room 125, University Place.
This is a great time for students to take advantage of this seminar.
40-Hour Family Mediation Seminar
May 18-22 in the River Valley Room, Memorial Union
How could I benefit from mediation training? Civil and employment mediation training offers fantastic professional skill development and personal growth in a number of key leadership areas for anyone and all professions:
* Learn skills needed to work with conflicts at the workplace in order to support better working relationships
* Earn continuing professional education credits - Minnesota ADR and CLE; North Dakota CLE, Social Work, Counseling
* Enhance your ability to help yourself and others during conflict and improve the ways in which employees connect to workplace values and vision and increase leadership qualities
The 40-hour seminar cost is $875; UND staff, faculty, and students, $300; two graduate credits available through Continuing Education.
Call Gail at 777-3664 or e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org for information or registration. Register today.