|Free events are at Turtle River State Park this Saturday|
Turtle Fest 2008 features free activities Saturday, June 21, at Turtle River State Park, 20 miles west of Grand Forks on Hwy. 2:
* 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., kids fishing seminar
* 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., geocaching help and self-guided kids scavenger hunt
* 11 a.m. until gone, pig roast fundraiser dinner
* 11 a.m., geocaching class
* 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., kids crafts
* 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., campers and bikes on display, live bluegrass by "Too Old to Die Young"
* 1 to 2 p.m., guided mountain bike ride
* 1 to 2 p.m., minnow races
* 2 p.m., live amphibians and reptiles presentation
Park admission is free. The event is sponsored by Friends of TRSP.
-- Patsy Nies, Special Project Assistant, Enrollment Services, email@example.com, 777-3791