|Proposals sought for Beyond Boundaries conference|
The University of North Dakota and the Conference Planning Committee invite you to present at the seventh annual Beyond Boundaries: Integrating Technology into Teaching and Learning Conference, to be held Oct. 2 and 3, at the Memorial Union.
The conference planning committee is currently accepting proposals for:
* 60-minute concurrent sessions
* Technology tidbits, seven-minute oral poster session featuring the latest technology being used in classrooms. We encourage you to share your knowledge, research and experience with other faculty, administrators and students in the region by submitting a proposal.
* “Birds of a Feather” discussions are designed for interactivity, such as small group discussion of specialized topics, with a facilitator who is knowledgeable on the topic and encourages active discussion among participants during the session.
1. Leadership and administration of educational technology
2. Legal, ethical, and security issues with educational technology
4. K-12 educational technology applications
5. Emerging technologies in higher education
6. Pedagogical research and application
For more information about each track’s descriptions, please visit www.beyondboundaries.info.
For more information on how to submit a proposal, please visit www.beyondboundaries.info.
You may also contact the Office of Conference Services via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org [subject: Beyond Boundaries].
All proposals must be submitted online and are due Friday, May 2. Notification of acceptance or denial will be sent the week of May 19.
Please share this information with your colleagues. We look forward to reviewing your proposals.
-- Robyn von Ruden, Conference Coordinator, Division of Continuing Education, email@example.com, 701-777-4274