|Helicopter Association to host webinar April 17|
The UND Helicopter Association invites you to attend a webinar on "How to Leverage the Helicopter Market's Growth" by Aviation Today. The webinar will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. Thursday, April 17, in the Atmospherium, Odegard Hall.
"The helicopter market is enjoying long-term, structural prosperity of historic dimensions. Never before has there been such demand for the special qualities of rotorcraft. Nor have civilian and military OEM coffers ever been so full," according to Aviation Today.
* Which helicopter sectors stand to see the best growth in the year ahead. A breakdown of prospects in the police, fire, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), utility, tourism, oil and gas, and VIP transport markets.
* What are the hottest helicopter models right now, and why?
* Which helicopter airframe OEMs are gaining market share - and which are falling behind?
* What's the status of major pending military contracts? A rundown of the imminent winners -- and losers. Are European-based firms finally making significant inroads in Pentagon and U.S. Coast Guard contracts?
* What are the latest advancements in helicopter avionics? How are new electronics in the cockpit changing helicopter missions and flight profiles?
* What are the latest innovations in Forward-Looking Infrared (FLIR) and other types of helicopter-related equipment?
* What's new in the much-needed development of helicopter infrastructure - e.g., helipads and heliports? Are operators getting the help they need, or are they still stymied by NIMBY (Not in My Backyard)?"
Everyone is welcome to attend, admission is free, and light snacks will be provided. -- UND Helicopter Association.
-- Karen Ryba, Director of Communications, Aerospace, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-4761