|Technology Trends Forum: Fun with Photos is March 31|
On Monday, March 31, the Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies/ITSS will host its monthly Technology Trends Forum. Kristen Borysewicz, art bibliographer from the Chester Fritz Library, and Chuck Kimmerle, photographer from University Relations, along with Lori Swinney, Elizabeth Becker and Chad Bushy from CILT, will present information on adding pictures and graphics to your course.
This forum will cover:
* What are image hosting sites (Flickr and Photobucket?)
* What is the Library of Congress doing with images and Flickr?
* How can the Chester Fritz Library's Artstor be used in your course?
* What are the copyright policies for pictures and graphics?
* How to use UND photos and other web images.
The forum will be held from 2:30 to 4 p.m. Monday, March 31, in the River Valley Room, Memorial Union. This forum is open to faculty, staff and students. To register, please call Diane Lundeen at 777-2129 or e-mail email@example.com.
-- Diane Lundeen, Technology Coordinator, Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies/ITSS, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701-777-2129