|Start! walking with a free pedometer|
Attention employees -- help UND continue to be a Start! Fit-Friendly Company by participating in our sixth annual walking challenge. It will begin March 31, so sign up as a team or sign up as an individual to Start! increasing your walking.
Throughout the challenge, you will report your weekly steps from the week before. The first week, you will get points for each step you walk. For the following three weeks after that, you will get points based on the percentage increase of steps. Once all steps have been collected, your total points will be calculated and communicated to you within the week.
The team and individual with the most points by April 25 will be our big winners, each receiving a 1GB iPod Shuffle, valued at $50 each.
There are two easy ways to register:
1. Beginning March 25, fill out the short registration form online at www.workwell.und.edu
2. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 777-0210 with the following information:
• Team or individual name (maximum of five/team)
• Team members’ names (if applicable)
• Contact information
• Current daily steps
• Daily step goal, to be accomplished by April 25
All that register will receive a free pedometer (while supplies last), featuring a calorie calculator, timer, step/distance counter, clock, alarm, and stopwatch! So sign up and Start! walking your way to health!
-- Amanda Eickhoff, Assistant Director for Work Well, Wellness Center, email@example.com, 701.777.0210