|Webinar: The impact of Bologna Process on higher education|
While much has been said and written about the Bologna Process, what can United States campuses expect in the next few years? What are the trends in European institutions’ adoption of the Bologna Process? What do these trends mean for:
* Study abroad
* Transatlantic student flows
* Admissions and transcripts
* Demands on U.S. campuses
Hear answers to these questions and ask the experts for advice regarding your own concerns from 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 27, in Room 10/12, Swanson Hall.
This 75-minute webinar will provide a starting point for further discussions. By attending this webinar you should be able to:
* explain the general impact of the Bologna Process on your campus
* initiate and/or facilitate conversations integrating the results of the Bologna Process into your campus policies.
Secure your space! To register, contact the Office of International Programs at 777-6438 or e-mail email@example.com
* Diana Bartelli Carlin, former dean of the graduate school and international programs, University of Kansas, and chair, NAFSA Bologna Task Force
* Christopher J. Foley, director of admissions, Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis
* Rolf Hoffmann, executive director of the German-American Fulbright Commission
-- Ray Lagasse, Director, International Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701.777.2938