|Departments encouraged to give events 125th feel in 2008|
Members of the University community are encouraged to give events a 125th feel. During 2008, the University will celebrate its 125th anniversary, and UND departments are encouraged to give their events a 125th feel to help celebrate this important milestone.
There are several ways in which departments can give their events the 125th look:
* Utilize the 125th logo on merchandise, promotional materials and marketing. The 125th logo can be downloaded from the UND 125th web site at 125.und.edu or by going to the UND web site and clicking the 125th logo. Trademark usage rules and regulations apply.
* Submit new and annual events to the UND calendar and associate them with the 125th anniversary.
* Utilize 125th cups and napkins when working with Campus Catering (777-2256).
* 125th placemats are available for events and may be requested from the Office of Ceremonies and Special Events (777-6393).
* 125th balloons are available for events in the Memorial Union from Sign and Design at no cost to departments. For details, call Becca at Sign and Design (777-3938).
* There are limited 125th items available for give-away, including T-shirts, pens, pins and window clings, from the Office of Ceremonies and Special Events (777-6393).
For other questions about the UND 125th anniversary, contact Dawn Botsford (777-6393) or Benjamin Klipfel (777-0857).
For a complete list of UND 125th events and information, visit us online at 125.und.edu
-- Benjamin Klipfel, Marketing Coordinator, UND 125th Anniversary, email@example.com, 7-0857