|Participate in wellness study, receive half price membership|
You have an opportunity to participate in a randomized study looking at various wellness coaching models and their effects on health outcomes. What will you do?
• Complete a health risk assessment
• Go through a basic fitness assessment
• Receive a biometric health screening
• Participate in physical activity a minimum of three days per week for at least 30 minutes
What will you get?
• You will be provided with a half price or two for one Wellness Center membership opportunity.
• Depending on random placement into groups, participants may receive some method of social support or wellness coaching at no cost, whether it’s face-to-face, telephonically, or via a social support group. There will be one control group that doesn’t receive any wellness coaching.
The study begins Tuesday, Jan. 22, and will be 10 months in duration at the Student Wellness Center. For more information contact Leah Wagner at email@example.com or 777-0842 no later than the morning of Jan. 10.
*To be eligible, you must be a benefited UND employee.
-- Leah Wagner, Coordinator of Wellness Programming, Wellness Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701.777.0842