|Reduce the price of textbooks today|
Spring textbook requests were due Oct. 5. We have only received 50 percent of our spring textbook requests. Help reduce the price of textbooks by submitting yours today.
Submit your adoptions online at www.und.bkstore.com - then select the Faculty Services Tab or call 777-2106.
* Having your course and book information by Dec. 1 allows us to pay students who choose to sell their books 50 percent of the book price at buyback.
* Recycle and reuse - the more books we buy at the end of this fall term, the more students save next term. Used books are 25 percent off the new book price.
* If you adopt the text alone, (instead of a textbook package or bundle), more students actually buy it. Recent studies conducted by Student Monitor indicate that 77 percent of students would choose to purchase the text alone if given the option.
* With early information, we can notify you of publisher stock situations, edition changes, and out-of-print titles.
* Any custom course pack material should be submitted as soon as possible, but no later than Dec. 1 to ensure enough time for copyright, production, and receiving.
Thank you for your contuined support. -- Michelle Abernathey, general manager, Barnes & Noble, 777-2103; Tina Monette, 777-2106; and Casey Johnson, 777-2748.