|Outstanding faculty award nominations due Nov. 16|
Who are the outstanding teachers at UND? You can help decide. The nomination process is an easy, one-page form you can fill out online at www.awards.und.edu. The form is also linked on the UND home page. The Outstanding Faculty Awards Committee is accepting nominations for the following individual and departmental awards:
* Outstanding undergraduate teaching (individual)
* Outstanding graduate/professional teaching (individual)
* Excellence in teaching, research/creative activity and service - the "Faculty Scholar Award" (individual)
* Outstanding faculty development and service (individual)
* Departmental excellence in teaching (department)
* Departmental excellence in service (department)
Please take time to reward excellence in teaching by nominating a faculty member or department. The best nominations address specific award criteria. The nomination forms and criteria are available at www.awards.und.edu. Nomination forms must be received by 4 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16.
Paper nomination forms are also available at various locations around campus. Criteria for all six awards are listed on the Web site and on the nomination forms. Additional information is available by calling Jana Hollands at 777-4998.
-- Anne Kelsch, Director, Office of Instructional Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-4233