|University Senate meets Nov 1; agenda listed|
The University Senate will meet Thursday, Nov. 1, at 4:05 p.m. in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
a. Tobacco cessation.
b. NDUS common drop/add dates, Suzanne Anderson.
2) Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes.
3) Question period.
4) Annual report of the Senate Student Policy Committee, Matthew Bookout, chair.
5) Annual report of the Senate Honorary Degrees Committee, Fred Remer, past chair.
6) Curriculum Committee report, Matthew Cavalli, chair.
7) Proposal to change the description for the Senate Conflict of Interest/Scientific Misconduct Committee, Jon Jackson.
8) Resolution on athletic and academic funding, Dexter Perkins.
-- Lori Hofland, Administrative Assistant, Registrars Office, email@example.com, 777-3892