|Note Work Well updates, coming events|
Following are Work Well updates and coming events.
• Oct. 19: The physical therapy students will be at the Wellness Center to share useful information on cardiovascular workouts and how you can benefit from regular physical activity. Presentation will be from noon to 1 p.m. Door prizes will be given away.
• Free cholesterol screenings will be offered starting Wednesday, Oct. 17. Times will be 8 to 11 a.m. and noon to 2 p.m. at each location. You do not need to set up a time in advance. Plan for about 15-20 minutes.
* Oct. 17, Memorial Union Prairie Room
* Oct. 24, School of Medicine, Room 1917
* Oct. 31, 303 Twamley Hall
• Stay tuned for the new Work Well program to launch early November. Research continues to support the need for workplace wellness, which is why Work Well cares so much about providing fun incentives and programming to help UND employees continue on the road to wellness.
-- Amanda Eickhoff, Assistant Director for Work Well, Wellness Center, email@example.com, 701.777.0210