|Note Work Well Fab Four program|
Join us as we launch the 2007-2008 Work Well program! Have you been thinking about wanting to live a healthier lifestyle but have no idea where to start? We have the answer for you! The Work Well program is going to randomly select four faculty or staff members that are ready to jump on the road to wellness. We are seeking all shapes and sizes and will work with you for the next eight months as you begin taking steps toward a healthier lifestyle. As part of this program you will get:
* A free one-year membership to the Wellness Center
* Two fitness assessments (pre and post)
* Personal training sessions at no cost to you
* A free pass to attend a “Burnt Toast” cooking class every month
* Weekly sessions with a wellness coach
Does this sound too good to be true? It’s not! All you have to do is apply online and go to the Wellness Center web site. Click on the black "Fab Four" banner for the application. Fill it out and send to Leah Wagner through intercampus mail at Stop 8365 or e-mail it to her at email@example.com. Four lucky people will be randomly selected from all the applications and begin the journey to wellness! Due to high levels of participation interest, we are going to extend the deadline to Sept. 21. For more information contact Leah Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 777-0842.
* Participation in the program may require a medical release if needed.
* As part of the program, there will be short video recordings of various activities throughout the process.
-- Leah Wagner, Coordinator for Burnt Toast, Wellness Center, email@example.com, 777-0842