|University Senate meets Sept. 6; note agenda|
The University Senate will meet Thursday, Sept. 6, at 4:05 p.m. in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
a. Presidential Search Committee update. Paul LeBel, chair.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting (5/3/07) and business arising from the minutes. These minutes may be viewed at: http://www.und.nodak.edu/dept/registrar/senate/senindex.
3. Question period.
4. Annual report of the Senate Continuing Education Committee, Janet Rex, chair.
5. Slate of nominees for Senate officers. Michele Iiams, Committee on Committees.
6. Election of a Senate vice chair/chair elect. Michele Iiams, Committee on Committees.
7. Election of a faculty representative to a two-year term on the Senate Executive Committee. Michele Iiams, Committee on Committees.
8. Election of two Senate faculty members to a two-year term each on the Committee on Committees. Michele Iiams, Committee on Committees.
9. Election of a student representative to the Senate Executive Committee. Michele Iiams, Committee on Committees.
10. Senate orientation. Tom Petros, University Senate chair.
11. Candidates for degrees in August 2007. Suzanne Anderson, University Registrar.
12. Amendment to Senate Bylaws. Tom Petros, chair, Senate Executive Committee.
-- Lori Hofland, Administrative Assistant, Registrars Office, email@example.com, 777-3892