|University Senate agenda listed|
The University Senate will meet at 4:05 p.m. Thursday, May 3, in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
2) Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes.
3) Question period.
4) Annual report of the Senate standing committee on faculty rights, David Marshall, chair.
5) Annual report of the Senate general education requirements committee, Anne Walker, chair.
6) Annual report of the conflict of interest/scientific misconduct committee, Jon Jackson, chair.
7) Annual report of the intercollegiate athletics committee, Ray Diez, chair.
8) Annual report of the scholarly activities committee, B.P. Bandypadhyay, chair.
9) Annual report of the curriculum committee, David Relling, chair.
10) Senate committee elections, Kathy Smart, chair.
11) Candidates for degrees in May 2007, Suzanne Anderson, University registrar.
12) Report from the Senate curriculum committee, David Relling, chair.
13) Proposal by the Senate conflict of interest committee, Jon Jackson, chair.
14) Proposed new UND general education program, general education task force.
-- Lori Hofland, Administrative Assistant, Registrars Office, email@example.com, 777-3892