|Conflict Resolution Center celebrates anniversary of Conversation Cafe|
Join us in celebrating the power of conversation to change the world through April 1. The Conflict Resolution Center welcomes opportunities to engage in dialogue around important and controversial issues in our communities. We can help facilitate dialogue and set up community conversations. Contact us at 777-3664; firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all of you to engage in a simple dialogue during Conversation Week, even if it's just a get-together of new friends or neighbors in your living room. Here are some possible conversation starters as you consider celebrating the power of conversation this week:
* What do you think is the most important question in the world now?
* What’s the highest leverage action you or anyone could take towards a just, peaceful, and sustainable world by 2025?
* How are we making life better for our children - and what else can we be doing?
* What do you think we can do now to make life better here?
* What do you believe freedom is for?
* What does it mean to you to be a human?
* How can we heal the wounds of violence and war?
* What is one of the most important things you have learned in your life so far?
* How much is enough? For you? For others?
* When do you feel most alive?
-- Kristine Paranica, director, Conflict Resolution Center, Room 103,
314 Cambridge St., Stop 8009, 777-3664; Fax: 777-6184. Visit us on the web: http://conflictresolution.und.edu