|Faculty-directed study abroad workshop is April 13|
The Office of International Programs is presenting a faculty-directed study abroad workshop on Friday, April 13, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the International Centre, 2908 University Ave.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Have considered offering a course in an international context.
- Have a topic in mind that you think students will enjoy.
- Know just the location in which it could be best taught.
- Don’t know what to do next.
- Want to know what procedures and regulations to follow.
- Want to find out who can help you make it happen.
Topics to be discussed:
- Logistics: when, where, who, what, and how
- Advertising and recruiting
- University regulations (insurance, registration, credit)
- The role/support of the Office of International Programs
A registration form is available at: http://www.und.edu/dept/oip/documents/Facultyinvitation4-07_001.pdf
-- Ray Lagasse, Director, International Programs, email@example.com, 701.777.2938