|North Dakota Museum of Art Cafe lists specials|
Specials for the North Dakota Museum of Art Cafe are:
* March 15 – Entrée: Lamb Stir Fry; Soup: Beetroot with Mascarpone Brioche
* March 16 – Entrée: Rolled and Stuffed Lamb; Soup: Beetroot with Mascarpone Brioche
* March 19 – Entrée: Walleye Sandwich; Cream of Asparagus
* March 20 – Entrée: Museum Hero Sandwich; Soup: Cream of Asparagus
* March 21 – Entrée: Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich; Soup: Cream of Asparagus
* March 22 – Entrée: Cobb Salad; Soup: New England Chowder
* March 23 – Entrée: Salmon Caesar Salad; Soup: New England Chowder
The Museum Café and Coffee Shop, located in the lower level of the Museum, serves a full luncheon menu from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Coffee is available from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Take-out is available, UND billing is accepted, and the conference room is available for luncheons. We also cater weekend and evening events, 777-4195.
Visit the Museum Cafe online at http://www.ndmoa.com/cafe.html
-- Connie Hulst, Office Manager, North Dakota Museum of Art, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-4195