|Leadership enrichment series begins Jan. 17|
Earn a leadership enrichment certificate from the Center for Student Involvement and Leadership (CSIL) by attending any seven leadership events and one student government meeting during the spring semester. Leadership events include the leader-shops and the spring leadership series. Student Senate meetings are held on Sundays at 6 p.m. in the River Valley Room, Memorial Union. If you are unable to attend one of these meetings, contact the leadership GSA, Rachelle Jacobson, or the student government office to make other arrangements.
Please stop by or call the Center for Student Involvement and Leadership at 777-4200 to register before beginning the program.
Attendance will be taken at each workshop and certificates will be presented at the end of the semester.
Leader-shops will begin Jan. 30. Details coming soon.
The leadership series schedule follows.
* Jan. 17, Nate Martindale, student body president, "Student Driven Leadership," River Valley Room;
* Jan. 24, Tim Zejdlik, business consultant, Job Service, "Part I: Strategies for Success," River Valley Room;
* Jan. 31, Tim Zejdlik, business consultant, Job Service, "Part II: Attitude and Difficult People," River Valley Room;
* Feb. 7, Laurie Betting, Wellness Center, "Full Contact Leadership," River Valley Room;
* Feb. 14, Greg Patton, business management, "Leadership and Followership," River Valley Room;
* Feb. 21, Sheila Gerszewski, relationship manager, Bremer Bank, "The Leader in YOU," River Valley Room;
* Feb. 28, Greg Weisenstein, provost and vice president for academic affairs, "The Human Aspects of Leadership," Badlands Room.
-- Rachelle Jacobson, Graduate Assistant, Center for Student Involvement and Leadership, email@example.com, 218-791-4371