|North Dakota Museum of Art suggests gift ideas|
The North Dakota Museum of Art has the following gift ideas:
• Gift certificates available for Museum Shop and Museum Café
• Ornaments from Peru, India, and China, $2 to $14
• Pottery – featured artist Cyrus Swann, Pine River, Minn., $15 to $110
• Kitchen stoneware with handwoven pine baskets from Columbia, $32 to $112
• Jewelry created by local and regional artists, $10 to $200
• Handwoven bags by SuRevolution, $76 to $200
• Primal Elements handmade soap, $6.50/bar
• Gourmet coffee from Dirt Road Roasting, Cooperstown, N.D.
• Unique home décor items
• Assorted books, CDs and paper goods
If you are in need of a last minute idea for your holiday shopping, stop by the Museum Shop!
-- Brian Lofthus, Assistant to the Director, North Dakota Museum of Art, email@example.com, 777-4195