|Agenda listed for U Senate meeting Dec. 7|
The University Senate will meet Thursday, Dec. 7, at 4:05 p.m. in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes.
3. Question period.
4. Annual report of the Senate Library Committee, Joseph Hartman, chair.
5. Candidates for degrees in December 2006, Suzanne Anderson, University registrar.
6. Curriculum committee report, David Relling, chair.
7. Presentation and discussion on a move to a smoke-free campus environment, President Kupchella.
8. Proposed maternity policy, maternity task force.
-- Lori Hofland, Administrative Assistant, Registrars Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, 777-3892