|Student Health Services lists flu shot schedule|
Because you’re too busy to get the flu, convenient, on-campus flu vaccinations will be held.
* Through Friday, Nov. 3, students only: McCannel Hall Student Health Clinic, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call 777-4500 for an appointment.
* Monday, Nov. 6, students, faculty, and staff: Facilities Oak Room, 6:30 to 9:30 a.m.; Medical School, Room 5006, 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.;
* Tuesday, Nov. 7, 305 Twamley Hall, 9 to 11:30 a.m.
* Tuesday Nov. 14, Student Health Promotion Office, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Memorial Union: Both shots and flu mist available at this location only); Wellness Center Assessment Rooms, 5 to 8 p.m.
* Wednesday, Nov. 15, 251 Odegard Hall, 9 to 11:30 a.m.; EERC LaVerendrye Room, 12:30 to 3 p.m.
* Friday, Nov. 17, Apartment Community Center Riverdale Room, 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Who should get vaccinated? Everyone, especially those at high-risk for flu, their caregivers, and those who live with them. Cost is $20. Pay by check or cash. Students may also bill to their UND account. No insurance will be filed. For more information, call 777-4500.
-- Amanda Eickhoff, Coordinator of Wellness, Wellness Center, email@example.com, 777-0210