Aug. 16 webinar will focus on changes to Title IX
A webinar, “Meeting the OCR Guidelines: Practical Lessons for Complying with Title IX,” is set for Thursday, Aug. 16, at 12:30 p.m. in the Memorial Union Lecture Bowl. It will focus on changes to Title IX on sexual harassment and sexual violence and the institutional requirements to meet these changes in policy and reporting. It is sponsored by University Police and the Affirmative Action Office, and there is no cost to attend.
- Campus police
- Student Affairs and Residence Services personnel
- Crisis Team members
- Health Service and Counseling Center personnel
- Athletic administrators and coaches
- Campus Security Authorities (CSA) listed in the Annual Security Report
- Designated authorities listed in the Harassment and Discrimination procedures
- Deans and department chairs
- Interested faculty and staff
The presenter is Saunie Schuster, partner with the National Center for Higher Education Risk Management (NCHERM). She has expertise in sexual harassment and sexual misconduct policies and procedures.
-- Affirmative Action.