Faculty/staff parking permits available via HRMS Self Service
Parking Services is now selling 2013 staff/faculty permits online via HRMS Self Service. Due to the permit assignment process, permits are no longer available for in-office purchase. The new permits are effective from Aug. 16, 2012 to Aug. 15, 2013. Vehicles not displaying a current, valid permit after Aug. 15, 2012, will be issued a citation for No Permit, and the citation will not be waived as a “first warning.” Online Permit Purchase instructions can be found at und.edu/student-life/parking/employee-permit-instructions.cfm.
Payment options include:
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa, and Discover)
- E-check (electronic check)
- Payroll deduction
- One-time deduction: full amount is deducted from your 09-15-12 paycheck.
- Installment deductions: number of payroll deductions available is based on the date of purchase, beginning with 18.
As a service to all faculty and staff, Parking Services will be offering assistance at the following locations:
Memorial Union Computer Lab (Lower Level):
- Monday, July 30, noon to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 2, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Gamble Hall Computer Lab (Room 115)
- Thursday, Aug. 9, 9 a.m. to noon
Please note that payroll deduction will be the only payment option at these sessions due to credit card restrictions. Additionally, employees need to ensure they can access HRMS Self-Service prior to attending a session. For assistance with HRMS Self-Service logon and password information, please contact the NDUS Help Desk at 1-866-457-6387.
-- Robyn Bancroft, business manager, Parking Services.