Please complete the Annual Notification of Policies and Fraud Training
Benefited faculty and staff are required to annually acknowledge that they have completed the Fraud and Conduct Policies review and training. The original e-mail to complete this review and training was sent April 17, 2012.
The following are instructions for completing the review and training of the Fraud and Conduct Policies for 2012. Please complete this review and training if you have not already done so since April 17, 2012.
- Click on the link https://community.ndus.edu/
- Click on the link NDUS Employee Development.
- Click the link Fraud and Conduct Training for all NDUS institution employees -2012
- Enter your PeopleSoft Employee Self Service password. Click Login.
- Click on Theft and Fraud plus Code of Conduct training video (Watch the video)
- Click on 611.10 Employee Responsibility and Activities: Theft and Fraud (Read the policy)
- Click on 308.1 Officer and Employee Code of Conduct (Read the policy)
- Click on Code of Conduct, on the same line as University of North Dakota. (Read the policy)
- Click on finally, please click on Code of Conduct Verification Quiz (Take the quiz)
- After answering all three questions, click Submit All and Finish. If you do not click “Submit” or “Submit all and Finish” you will not be recorded as having complied with the training.
If you have any problems viewing the video, please contact your IT person or call the Help Desk at 866-457-6387.
-- Joy Johnson, Human Resources and Payroll Services, 777-4367, email@example.com.